Surendranath College – Admission & Merit List
Surendranath College – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Surendranath College is an undergraduate college affiliated to the University of Calcutta, in Kolkata, India. It was founded in 1884, it is accredited from NCTE and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. Various specializations are available for B. Sc., B. Com and BA courses and official website www.surendranathcollege.org and www.sncadmissions.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Surendranath College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. Admission commences immediately after the publication of the result of H.S., conducted by WBCHSE and purely on the basis of Merit.
2. Students who have passed H.S. or equivalent examination are eligible for admission in the 1st year degree courses.
3. All admission are PROVISIONAL and subjected to approval of University of Calcutta and is liable to be cancelled if the case cannot be reported to the University of Calcutta within a month from the date of admission on account of no submission of relevant necessary documents by the student concerned.
4. Those seeking admission to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Class is to note that they will not be allowed to take up subjects in which they failed to secure pass marks in H.S./ equivalent examination.
For BA Honors Course– Candidates should have minimum 50% in aggregate and 50% in the Subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. A minimum of 40% in aggregate and 40% in the Subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination for SC/ST candidates. For more details candidates please visit official website or notification.
For B.Sc Honors Course– A minimum 55% in aggregate and 55% in the Subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
For B.Com Honors Course– A minimum 60% in aggregate and 60% in the Subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
Application Fees : Application fees amounting to Rs.300/-
Surendranath College Admission 2019 – www.surendranathcollege.org
Name of The College : Surendranath College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.surendranathcollege.org and www.sncadmissions.com
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Philosophy, History, Political Science, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physiology, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Geography, Psychology.
3. Bachelor of Commerce.
How to Apply for Surendranath College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.surendranathcollege.org and other admission website www.sncadmissions.com.
Address : 24/2, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Baithakkhana, Sealdah, Baithakkhana, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700009.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Surendranath College – Admission, Merit List 2019.