Rammohan College – Admission, Merit List 2022: Rammohan College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1881, it is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. ‘Rammohan College’, Kolkata offers 19 courses across 6 streams namely Arts, Education, Science, Medical, Commerce & Banking, Vocational, and across 3 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Com, and official website rammohanadmission.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Rammohan College Admission 2022
Educational Qualification : Candidates belonging to GENERAL/OBC must have obtained a minimum 50% in aggregate and 45% in subject/related subject or 55% in subject/related subject. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate and 30% in subject/related subject or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects.
For Honours Courses– Best of four + Subject Concerned. (Best of four = Marks secured in four subjects [full marks being not less than 100] in which a candidate has secured highest marks. Subject Concerned = the subject in which student applying for Honours. Compulsory environment studies paper shall not be considered.
Application Fees: Application fees amounting to Rs.200/-
Rammohan College Admission 2022 – rammohanadmission.in
Name of The College: Rammohan College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website : rammohanadmission.in
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream, and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Education, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Computer Science.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accounting and Finance.
How to Apply for Rammohan College Admission 2022
Eligible students can apply online through the official website rammohanadmission.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents :
1. Two Copies of Passport size colour Photograph and five copies of Stamp size colour Photographs.
2. Admit Card of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination passed.
3. Mark Sheet of the last examination passed (H.S. or Equivalent).
4. Admit Card of last Examination passed (H.S. or Equivalent).
5. Scheduled Caste/ Tribe Certificates (when applicable).
Address : 102/1, Raja Ram Mohan Sarani, Baithakkhana, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700007.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Rammohan College – Admission, Merit List 2022.