Rabin Mukherjee College – Admission, Merit List 2022: Rabin Mukherjee College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1967, it is accredited by UGC and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. ‘Rabin Mukherjee College’, Kolkata offers 10 courses across 3 streams namely Commerce & Banking, Arts, Education, and across 2 degrees like BA, B.Com, and official website rabinmukherjeecollege.org.
|Rabin Mukherjee College Admission 2022|
University of Calcutta
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|1. For B.Com. (Hons)- 50% in aggregate with 45% in subject or related subject in H.S. Or Equivalent Examination. or, 55% in subject or related subject in H.S. Or Equivalent Examination (For SC/ST of West Bengal origin: 40% in aggregate or 40% in subject or related subject in H.S. Or Equivalent Examination).|
2. For English Honours- 50% in aggregate with 45% in the subject in H.S. Or Equivalent Examination. or, 55% in the subject in H.S. Or Equivalent Examination (For SC/ST of West Bengal origin: 40% in aggregate or 40% in the subject in H.S. Or Equivalent Examination).
3. For B.Com. General- Passed in the subject or related subject in H.S. Or Equivalent Examination.
4. For B. A. General- Passed in the subject in H.S. Or Equivalent Examination and another student Passed in H.S. General or Vocational (WBHSC)/ Other State Boards or Councils/ Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya/ National Open School recognized by Distance Learning Council can apply.
5. For H.S. (WBHSC)- Passed in a minimum of four (4) subjects with 100 marks minimum for each, including English of 100 Marks.
6. For other Boards and Councils- Passed in minimum of four (4) subjects of 100 marks minimum for each, including English 100 Marks.
7. For all Boards and Councils- Environmental Education/ Environmental Studies shall not be taken into account for aggregate but Environmental Science can be taken into account as one of the subjects for aggregate provided it is of 100 marks minimum.
|Calcutta University Colleges Admission|
|Applicants should have to pay the application fee online using Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.||Kazi Para Road, Dhopapara, Parnashree Pally, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700060.|
|Name of The College||Rabin Mukherjee College|
|Affiliated to||University of Calcutta|
|Departments||Arts Stream and Commerce Stream|
|Courses of||Honours & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2022|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honours- Bengali, English, Economics.|
2. B.Com. Honours- Accounting & Finance, Taxation, Computer Application & e-Business.
|How to Apply|
|Eligible students can apply online through the official website www.rabinmukherjeecollege.org.|
|College Admission 2022|
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply for Rabin Mukherjee College – Admission, Merit List 2022.|