Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya – Admission & Merit List
Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya is situated in Hooghly in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1986, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Burdwan. KSMV, Hooghly offers 13 courses across 2 streams namely Arts, Commerce & Banking and across 2 degrees like BA, B.Com and official website www.ksmv.info.
Eligibility Criteria for Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
A candidate taking up Honours Course in a subject must have obtained-
1. A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
2. 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
This course is meant for those who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination. Candidates fulfilling the following marks criteria may apply for admission provided they have passed the H.S. or equivalent examination.
Admission Fees : Admission fee amounting to Rs.200/-
Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019 – www.ksmv.info
Name of The College : Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya
Affiliated to : University of Burdwan
College Website : www.ksmv.info
Departments : Arts Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– English, Bengali, History, Geography, Sanskrit, Political Science, Sociology.
2. B.A. General– Bengali, English, History, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Geography, Education, Philosophy.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accountancy.
4. B.Com. General– Economic Principles and Indian Economics Problems, Management Theory and Practice, Financial Accounting.
How to Apply for Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.ksmv.info.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Self Attested copy of S.C/ S.T./ P.H. certificate.
2. Self Attested copy of Madhyamik & H.S Admit.
3. Self Attested copy of Madhyamik & H.S Marksheet.
4. Self Attested copy of documents of proficiency in extra curricular activity.
5. Two Copy passport size latest colour photo.
6. Original School leaving certificate.
7. All Original documents.
Address : Bhadreswar. P.O.- Angus, Dist.- Hooghly, Pin No -712221, West Bengal 712221.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2019.