WBSCTE Jexpo & Voclet Exam 2022 – Application Form, Exam Date & Syllabus: West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) has been released the JEXPO & VOCLET Application Form 2022 which is available on the WBSCTE official website. The last date to apply both offline & online has been extended till March 18, 2022. Additional information regarding JEXPO Application Form / VOCLET Application Form, JEXPO & VOCLET 2022 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Age Limit, JEXPO 2022 Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Fee are given below in the following article.
|West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)|
WBSCTE Jexpo & Voclet Exam 2022
|WBSCTE Jexpo & Voclet 2022 Application Form|
|The Application Form for Jexpo & Voclet Exam 2022 is an offline mode, candidates will have to fill out an OMR application form and submit it to any institution under WBSCTE. For online applications candidates should have to fill out the form on the offline website and make the online payment.|
|Release Application Form||29.01.19|
|Last Date for Application Form||18.03.19|
|Availability of Admit Card||03.04.19|
|Declaration of Result||03.06.19|
|Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized Board with 35% marks in aggregate without the marks of the additional subject.||Passed / Appeared (10+2) exam from WBSCT & VE & SD (VED) or Passed 2 years ITI after the Madhyamik or equivalent examination.|
|No upper age limit but candidates born after 1st July 2022 must not apply||No age limit|
|Rs.450/- (Rs.225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees)||Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees)|
|JEXPO 2022 Exam Pattern|
|1. The question will be objective types.|
2. The total exam duration will be for two hours.
3. The paper consists of two sections, i.e. Paper I – Mathematics and Paper II – Physics & Chemistry.
4. Total no of questions will be 100.
|JEXPO 2022 Exam Syllabus|
|1. Mathematics: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Menstruation, Trigonometry, and many other concepts.|
2. Chemistry: Identification of matter: Physical & Chemical properties, Separation of Mixtures, Solution, Chemical Equation & Chemical reaction, Physical & chemical change, Water, Oxygen, Carbon, Oxides, base and salts, Nitrogen, Ammonia, acids, Fuel Carbonaceous, Chemical Bonding, Periodic Table, Electronic theory of Oxidation & reduction and many other Concepts.
3. Physics: The system of Measurements & Measuring Devices, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Change of State, Matter & Energy, Rest & Motion, Light, Displacement, Speed, Velocity/ Acceleration, Sound, Work, Energy, Structure of Atom, Power, Properties of gases-pressure and temperature and many other Concepts.
|JEXPO & VOCLET 2022 Exam Centres and Test Cities|
|Following are the cities where JEXPO and VOCLET will be held on the exam date.|
1. Kolkata 2. Parganas 3. Howrah 4. Hooghly 5. Purba Bardhaman 6. Paschim Bardhaman 7. Nadia 8. Murshidabad 9. Birbhum 10. Bankura 11. Purulia 12. Purba Medinipur 13. Paschim Medinipur 14. Jhargram 15. Malda 16. Kalimpong 17. Cooch Behar 18. Alipurduar 19. Jalpaiguri 20. Darjeeling 21. Uttar Dinajpur 22. Dakshin Dinajpur
|WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Admit Card 2022|
|JEXPO & VOCLET 2022 Admit Card will release online on the official website of the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development.|
|More Details: Candidates who will appear in WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Exam 2022 can get all details on this page. For more details about WB Polytechnic JEXPO & VOCLET Exam 2022 candidates are requested to be advised to visit the official website or notification.|