City College of Commerce and Business Administration – Admission, Merit List 2019 : City College of Commerce & Business Administration is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1939, it is accredited from UGC, NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. CCCBA, Kolkata offers 2 courses across 1 streams namely Commerce & Banking and across 1 degrees like B.Com and official website www.cccba.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for City College of Commerce and Business Administration Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. The admission criteria outlined by the University of Calcutta adhered to
2. Cut-off marks fixed within the prescribed parameters
3. Marks verified twice at the time of admission in spite of their authenticity after being checked online.
4. The entire process completed within the stipulated deadline marked by the university
5. Admission of the backward castes and tribes strictly maintained as per the norms laid down for such communities.
He/She should have completed 10+2 education with aggregate marks excluding EVS in order to apply at City College of Commerce and Business Administration admission 2019. They should possess a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the best four subjects excluding EVS and 45% marks in the relevant subject or 55% in the relevant subject.
Course Fees at the time of Admission :
ii. 4,170/- (Gen.)
City College of Commerce and Business Administration Admission 2019 – www.cccba.ac.in
Name of The College : City College of Commerce and Business Administration
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.cccba.ac.in
Department : Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. Bachelor of Commerce.
How to Apply for City College of Commerce and Business Administration Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.cccba.ac.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Passport sized colored photograph.
2. Photocopy of HS mark sheet and admit card.
3. Copy of Class X admit card.
4. Migration Certificate (if required).
5. Caste Certificate with attested photocopy. (if Applicable).
Address : 13, Surya Sen St, Lalbajar, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700012.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about City College of Commerce and Business Administration – Admission, Merit List 2019.